AC Repair Service in McKinney, Allen, Dallas and Surrounding Texas Communities
There are plenty of fun times to be had during the summer months, but if your air conditioner breaks down, it’s bad news for your whole family. Rising temperatures and high humidity can make any indoor environment unbearable, so you need to have your AC repaired as soon as possible.
Emergency Repair Services
Air conditioning issues are serious when temperatures peak, which is why we provide 24/7/365 emergency repair services to get your system back up and running in no time. We don’t charge fees for repairs performed after hours, on weekends, or during holidays. If you continue to experience the same issue, we will provide a free repair.
AC repair requires expert technicians who know how to quickly address problems regardless of the brand or model. Our NATE-certified technicians respond to urgent calls within two hours. Whenever your system breaks, reach out to Taylormade Heat and Air first. We’re a Trane Comfort Specialist, and our comfort specialists are trustworthy, punctual, and dependable.
Common AC Repair Issues
Since air conditioners are complex units with many working parts, it’s easy for something to go wrong, especially if the system isn’t properly maintained. Some of the most common problems we encounter include:
- Strange noises coming from the unit, which typically indicates a problem with the condenser or air handler
- Failed contactor switches
- Warm air blowing out of the vents and registers
- Increased indoor humidity when the AC is running
- Issues with the air conditioner turning off
- The air conditioner failing to start
The Air Conditioning Repair Process
Most people don’t realize their AC isn’t working properly until summertime, which is when they need it most. That’s why we recommend scheduling a preventive maintenance service annually to prep your system for the season. Our comfort specialists work diligently to address the cause of your system issues, and since we keep many common parts on our service trucks, most repair services can be completed in one visit. Here are a few examples of our air conditioning repair process:
- Frozen Evaporator Coil: When evaporator coils freeze, there’s an issue with heat exchange somewhere in the refrigeration cycle. In most cases, a frozen coil indicates low refrigerant or a faulty blower.
- Refrigerant Leaks: Your AC requires refrigerant to operate, so when there’s a leak, your air conditioner could experience permanent damage. Our comfort specialists always check refrigerant levels for signs of leaks in the refrigerant lines.
- Power Issues: Tripped breakers or faulty wiring can cause your air conditioner to lose power. Our comfort specialists can address electrical problems related to your HVAC system, fully restoring your power.
- Compressor Failure: Depending on when you purchased your AC unit, your compressor might be covered by warranty. If not, it’s usually better to replace the entire unit than fix a failed compressor. We’re always standing by to offer you options for new equipment.
Call in the Experts for Your Next Air Conditioning Service
It’s never fun to deal with an AC repair, but it’s nice to know a company offers 24/7/365 emergency services to address your concerns and cool down your home when you need it most. Whenever your AC unit breaks down or starts acting up, call Taylormade immediately. We offer valuable pricing and put our customers’ needs first. Our service areas include McKinney, South Lake, The Colony, Dallas, Frisco, Plano, Prosper, Allen, TX and the surrounding areas.