Indoor Air Quality Services in McKinney, Allen, Dallas and Surrounding Texas Communities
Indoor allergies can wreak havoc on our bodies, resulting in respiratory issues, itchy skin, watery eyes and other symptoms. Poor indoor air quality even aggravates asthma symptoms, which can be a serious problem for those suffering from the condition. The key to keeping everyone healthy and happy is to boost your home’s indoor air quality (IAQ), which is easily done with a few HVAC accessories. As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we value all of our customers, and we have an abundant knowledge of IAQ products.
Addressing Air Quality Problems
We understand your family’s health is your biggest concern, which is why we offer innovative IAQ products and accessories to keep your indoor environment safe and healthy. Some of the products we carry include:
- Air Cleaners: Air purifiers literally clean the air as it passes through the system, filtering out microscopic allergies and other debris. These purifiers utilize state-of-the-art filters made from fiberglass, electrostatic or other material to eliminate pesky allergens before they have a chance to recirculate through the home. We recommend brushing up on filter MERV ratings, which indicate the filter’s ability to capture particles. At the very least, you should use filters with no less than a MERV 7 rating.
- Whole-Home Air Humidifiers: Controlling your home’s indoor humidity is just as crucial as setting the temperature. When the air is too dry, dust particles stay airborne for longer, increasing your family’s exposure. Dry air also causes nose bleeds, itchy eyes, dry skin, and static electricity. Installing a whole-home humidifier in your HVAC system is the best option for keeping humidity levels in check all year long.
- Ventilators: It’s important to restore indoor air with fresh air, but since many homes are sealed tightly with maximum insulation to boost energy efficiency, it’s not easy to circulate fresh air without a mechanical ventilator. Ventilators draw in this much-needed fresh air while getting rid of stale indoor air. Best of all, mechanical ventilators are virtually maintenance free.
The Importance of Healthy Indoor Air
It’s a scary thought, but indoor air can harbor mold, mildew, airborne pollutants, particulates, microbials, and gases that make us sick. If it’s alive, you have to kill it. If it’s dead, you have to trap it. By utilizing our IAQ products, you’ll enjoy:
- A Cleaner Home: IAQ products trap dust so it doesn’t settle on your counters, furniture or floor. As a result, you’ll clean less often and won’t have to experience foul, lingering odors.
- Improved Health: Exposure to indoor allergens causes sinus congestion, runny nose, watery eyes, asthma, and even COPD. Rather than suffer from ill health effects, upgrade your HVAC system with IAQ products that can help your family breathe easier.
- Improved HVAC Performance: HVAC components get clogged and degrade when dirt and dust circulate through the system. When you pair your HVAC unit with IAQ products and accessories, you help prolong its lifespan and reduce repair costs. Having allergy free air conditioning also helps to keep the climate in your home at a level that’s comfortable. Allergen-free AC systems make it so that your air is cleaner and easier to breathe.
Call Us for Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Don’t compromise your family’s health any longer. Call Taylormade Heat and Air today. One of our NATE-certified technicians will go over your IAQ options with you. Our service areas include McKinney, South Lake, The Colony, Dallas, Frisco, Plano, Prosper, Allen, TX and the surrounding areas.