AC Replacement and Installation in McKinney, Allen, Dallas and Surrounding Texas Communities
It’s never easy to admit you need a new AC installation. Air conditioning units are an investment, and we always hope they’ll last forever. Still, keeping an old unit isn’t a smart option because it doesn’t offer the cooling capacity and energy efficiency a newer model would.
Unless you upgrade to a new model, your utility and repair costs will continue to rise. That’s why we recommend calling Taylormade Heat and Air first when you’re faced with a new air conditioning installation. We provide service with the following values: honesty, transparency, and customer satisfaction. Our customer specialists are dependable, punctual, and trustworthy.
Common Signs It’s Time for a New AC Installation
In some cases, your AC unit can be repaired, but more serious issues indicate it’s time for new equipment. If you experience any of the following signs, your best bet is to consult Taylormade, your local Trane Comfort Specialist, about new air conditioning installation options.
- Increased Utility Bills: Are your energy bills higher during the summer than they used to be? A newer, more efficient AC unit can lower those utility bills, making the costs associated with purchasing a new model worth it.
- Decrease in Comfort: Outdated air conditioners don’t offer the same cooling capacity or efficiency they once did. They aren’t even able to produce enough BTUs to keep you cool and comfortable during the summer. If you’ve noticed certain areas in the home never seem cool enough, it’s time to consider an AC replacement.
- Excessive Repairs: Outdated AC units require frequent repairs, which certainly add up. If you’ve been seeing a little too much of your HVAC contractor lately, it’s probably time to replace your air conditioner. You’ll also enjoy warranty-covered services to keep repair costs low.
- Outdated Equipment: Is your air conditioner at least 10 years old? If so, you’re missing out on innovative cooling technology! The air conditioning industry has made tremendous advances in comfort, efficiency and even noise levels over the last decade. When you invest in a new air conditioning installation, the system will pay for itself over time in reduced energy costs.
Buying a New Air Conditioner
Shopping for a new air conditioner can be overwhelming, especially if you’ve never had to buy a replacement system before. Our NATE-certified technicians will detail each brand and model we offer, going over the features and benefits so they’re easy to understand. Whenever you have a question about upgrading to a new AC, we’re the experts to ask. Here are just a few things you should look for in a new air conditioner:
- Features: Newer air conditioners boast advanced features you may not be familiar with such as smart thermostats, variable speed fans and inverter compressor technology.
- SEER Rating: An AC’s SEER rating denotes its efficiency in relation to other models and brands. The higher the SEER rating, the better the efficiency.
- System Design: Brands approach air conditioning design differently, which can impact how efficient and comfortable air conditioners are. We make it a point to include load calculations in every new AC installation to ensure your home is fitted with the best system design.
We provide a free replacement evaluation and proposal. We have our sales staff go to the home to do a Manual J load calculation. They take thermal images in the attic, around the windows, doors, and of the duct system. We provide the customer with an energy consumption module that shows their potential savings and provides an estimate for replacement with a minimum of three replacement options from 14 SEER to 20 SEER.
Buying A New Air Conditioner?
Call Us for Your Next AC Installation Service
Whether you’re in the early stages of shopping around for a new AC unit or you’re ready to take the plunge, call us today to speak with one of our friendly representatives. Our customers receive a 10-year parts and labor warranty on full system replacements backed by JB warranties and AHRI Certified SEER Ratings on replacements. Our service areas include McKinney, South Lake, The Colony, Dallas, Frisco, Plano, Prosper, Allen, TX and the surrounding areas.